One airlifted after Laurinburg house fire

By: Staff report

LAURINBURG — An idividual has been airlifted to the hospital after being burned during a house fire on Anne Street in Laurinburg, according to officials on scene Tuesday afternoon, according to media reports.

Officials say the person was airlifted to the University of North Carolina Burn Center in Chapel Hill.

No word yet on the victim’s name or condition.

Laurinburg Fire Department, Scotland Rescue Squad Unit, North Scotland Fire Department and Scotland Emergency Medical Services responded to the house fire.

Staff report